Sign up now to the free Business Keeper AG Newsletter.
Our newsletter is published quarterly in German, English and Spanish. It contains information, announcements of events, and current publications on whistleblowing, compliance, corporate ethics, and corporate social responsibility. This information is aimed at experts from the areas of compliance, CSR, company security, and auditing, amongst others.
Top Issues | Newsletter 11/2019
- What does the new EU Whistleblower Directive change in terms of whistleblower protection? A commentary by Business Keeper AG
- New adaptations to the EU Money Laundering Directive – what are the requirements for companies now?
- Support via the BKMS® System: University of St. Gallen (HSG) establishes report-processing office for malpractice
- Austrian Postal Service receives fourth highest data protection penalty in the EU to date
- EU reacts with new control regulation to rising global food fraud and also wants to protect whistleblowers more strongly
- New DSK fine model: Are higher GDPR sanctions soon also looming in Germany?
- The significance of the Trade Secrets Directive for the protection of whistleblowers – A commentary by Business Keeper AG
- And many more ...